Setup IPP Cloud Print via bizhub Evolution
- Go to https://www.konicaminolta.de/de-de/support/download-center
- Download the "PCL v4 Universal Printer Driver"
- Open the installer and choose "Install (Manual setting)"
- Click "Add to list" and type the name of your printer
- Click "Port settings" and enter URL which has been sent to you
- Choose your printer model and choose the "KONICA MINOLTA PCL v4" driver
- Finish the wizard
Alternative installation path
- Switch to "Printer and Scanner
- Click "Add to Printer or Scanner
- Wait until the button "The desired printer is not listed" appears and click on it.
- Under "Select shared printer by name" enter URL which has been sent to you.
Are you a user of an external identity provider like GSuite, Azure AD or Okta?
Please change to your account settings page and choose a valid print password. Once you have done this, you will able the IPP cloud print service.
If you face issues during the setup of IPP print on Windows machines, please use the Powershell installation script and follow these steps:
- Login to Evolution as administrator and download the IPP Cloud Print installation script (Maintenance->Settings->Cloud Print)
- Unzip the script to local folder
- Open the command line interpreter (cmd)
- Execute the powershellscript:"powershell -ExecutionPolicy ByPass -File c:\tmp\EvolutionIPPCloudPrintSetup.ps1 -driverName "KONICA MINOLTA Universal V4 PCL"
Depending on the exact version of the drive the name might slightly defer. In this case the installer will exit with an error message but will list the installed drivers. Check the correct driver name from the list and start the install script again.
- Script will ask for administrator access to install printer and IPP port
- After the script was successfully executed, open the print management (type "printmanagement" in Windows start menu)
- Navigate to the local ports, right click on to the Internet Port and select configure (https://print.bizhubevolution.eu/classes/mycompany)
- Enter your complete Evolution username including the domain (e.g. mycompany\myusername) and password