Setup Evolution Cloud Print Chrome Extension
The Evolution Cloud Print Chrome Extension allows you to print from your Chrome browser and release the jobs as Secure Follow Me jobs on all devices connected to the Evolution Cloud.
Setup on unmanaged Chrome browsers
- Go to Chrome Web Store and search for "Evolution Cloud Print" or follow the link to the extension on the Cloud Print Tab in the administrators settings.
- Click on the "Add to Chrome" button to install add the Evolution Cloud Print Extension to your Chrome browser.
- Click on the Evolution Cloud Print Chrome Extension right next to your address bar to login.
- You are ready to print!
Setup on GSuite managed Chrome browsers/devices
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- Open the Device Management and select "Chrome management" from the sidebar.
- Select "Apps and extensions".
- Select the organizational unit for whose members the extension should be installed. Leave the top organizational unit selected to roll out the extension to all users/browsers in your organization.
- Add the Evolution Cloud Print extension by clicking on the "Plus" button on the bottom right corner and choose "e;Add from Chrome Web Store".
- Search for the extension by id. You can find the extension id on the Cloud Print Tab in the administrators settings.
- Choose "Force install" or "Force install + pin" as installation policy.
- Save your changes.
Check out the Google Help Center for more information.